About our MastCam Services:
Obtaining elevated striking photography and video up to 20m (66 feet) with a MastCam could not be easier. Ideal for use in restricted areas. Our MastCam poles are light weight with very rapid deployment capabilities, yet very strong. We can offer unlimited operational times and the MastCams can be easily repositioned at multiple locations. There is no need to apply for special permissions and MastCams are safe to use around crowds.
Fully equipped with 360 pan and tilt gyrostabilised camera head. Our MastCams do not have to be used at ground level and have often been erected on roof tops to achieve breathtaking panoramic photography.
Rigging time from arriving on site is normally 20-30 minutes. We are self-contained utilising our 4×4 with on-board charging station allowing us to operate almost anywhere without the need to head back to unit base to recharge batteries.
MastCam hire includes:
- Trained Operators
- Camera Options (Go Pro, Panasonic GH4, Sony A7ii, Thermal Imaging Cameras plus many more)
- Batteries & Chargers
- Live Downlink with Monitor
- Optional HD Wireless Transmitter
Benefits / Features
- 4K Videography
- High Res photography (42 megapixels)
- 360 degree gryrostabilised pan and tilt
- Remote controlled camera & RAW stills
- Elevated photography and video upto 20m (66ft)
- HD wireless transmitter
- Live broadcasting
- Safe over crowds
‘Best Aerial Filming Services Company UK’
Get Your Shot Now!